Epson LQ-2180 Driver Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 XP, Vista and Mac OS
You can download the Epson LQ-2180 printer driver on this site, the driver can be downloaded on the link we have provided. In this article we also provide information on how to install drivers for Epson LQ-2180 that you can read below.
Epson LQ-2180 Driver
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Setup Epson LQ-2180 Driver on Windows
- Turn on your Epson LQ-2180 printer and computer. Then you need to make sure the device is working properly.
- Connect Epson LQ-2180 printer and computer with USB cable.
Many ways to connect Epson LQ-2180 printers and computers. For example: ethernet gateway, bluetooth, wifi. But now, I will guide you to install Epson LQ-2180 drivers via USB connection.
- Extract the Epson LQ-2180 printer driver file you have downloaded.
- Run to the Epson LQ-2180 printer driver driver setup file by double-clicking it.
- Click for Manual.
- Select the currently used Epson LQ-2180 printer and click OK.
- Wait a minute and the Epson LQ-2180 driver successfully installed.
How to make default/Share/Install Epson LQ-2180 driver on LAN Network
- I will guide how to create default / share / install Epson LQ-2180 drivers on PC / Laptop and LAN Windows XP / 7/8/10 PC, and you can apply to all printer models as they are mostly prepared in this way.
How to Create a Default Printer
- If your computer is connected to multiple printers, the default printer selection is required. To do this you do right-click the default printer you want and select Set as default printer.
How to Share a Printer on a LAN Network
- Share the printer between multiple computers: First step, right-click the printer you want to share and select Printer properties. Since there are already many printers, it will look like this, you select the printer from the list.
- Select the Sharing tab, then click Share this printer to share your printer.
- If you want to share to a computer that uses 32bit and 64 bit operating systems, click Additional Driver, then click x86 and x64.
- Click OK to agree.
- While installing printer and sharing for other computers on the network is very simple, but in order for other computers to use your printer without problems, you should pay attention to the following items: Right-click on network symbols, then Select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Continue selecting Change advanced sharing settings
- Next, find File and printer sharing and select Turn on file and printer sharing
- And remember click Shut down Password protected sharing in Password protected sharing. If you select it, it will require a password when another computer comes into your computer.
Install the printer driver via LAN
- You can go to Control Panel and choose Network, or you can bring Network to desktop for easy use: Right click on Desktop Screen> choose Personalization> choose Change desktop icons> select the icon you want to bring> then click OK.
- After selecting Network, you can right click and select Refresh if not updated.
- Next, select the printer you want to connect to. For example, the printer is installed on PC02 then you have to open PC02. Right-click on the printer symbol and select Connect.
- After that wait a few minutes for your computer to connect to the printer and you finish your work successfully.
Epson LQ-2180 Driver for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit) and Macintosh Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Epson LQ-2180 Windows Printer Driver Download (18.14 MB)
Incoming search terms:
- epson 2180 driver for windows 7
- epson lq-2180 driver
- download driver epson LQ2180 windows 8 1
- driver printer epson lq2180 windows 8 64 bit
- epson lq 2180 driver for windows 7 32 bit
- linux connect lan epson lq 2180
- lq 2180 driver windows 7