Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Drivers Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 XP, Vista and Mac OS
You can download the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer driver on this site, the driver can be downloaded on the link we have provided. In this article we also provide information on how to install drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 that you can read below.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Drivers
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver on Windows
- Turn on your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer and computer. Then you need to make sure the device is working properly.
- Connect Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer and computer with USB cable.
Many ways to connect Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printers and computers. For example: ethernet gateway, bluetooth, wifi. But now, I will guide you to install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 drivers via USB connection.
- Extract the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer driver file you have downloaded.
- Run to the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer driver driver setup file by double-clicking it.
- Click for Manual.
- Select the currently used Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer and click OK.
- Wait a minute and the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 driver successfully installed.
How to make default/Share/Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 driver on LAN Network
- I will guide how to create default / share / install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 drivers on PC / Laptop and LAN Windows XP / 7/8/10 PC, and you can apply to all printer models as they are mostly prepared in this way.
How to Create a Default Printer
- If your computer is connected to multiple printers, the default printer selection is required. To do this you do right-click the default printer you want and select Set as default printer.
How to Share a Printer on a LAN Network
- Share the printer between multiple computers: First step, right-click the printer you want to share and select Printer properties. Since there are already many printers, it will look like this, you select the printer from the list.
- Select the Sharing tab, then click Share this printer to share your printer.
- If you want to share to a computer that uses 32bit and 64 bit operating systems, click Additional Driver, then click x86 and x64.
- Click OK to agree.
- While installing printer and sharing for other computers on the network is very simple, but in order for other computers to use your printer without problems, you should pay attention to the following items: Right-click on network symbols, then Select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Continue selecting Change advanced sharing settings
- Next, find File and printer sharing and select Turn on file and printer sharing
- And remember click Shut down Password protected sharing in Password protected sharing. If you select it, it will require a password when another computer comes into your computer.
Install the printer driver via LAN
- You can go to Control Panel and choose Network, or you can bring Network to desktop for easy use: Right click on Desktop Screen> choose Personalization> choose Change desktop icons> select the icon you want to bring> then click OK.
- After selecting Network, you can right click and select Refresh if not updated.
- Next, select the printer you want to connect to. For example, the printer is installed on PC02 then you have to open PC02. Right-click on the printer symbol and select Connect.
- After that wait a few minutes for your computer to connect to the printer and you finish your work successfully.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Drivers for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit) and Macintosh Operating System.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Windows Printer Driver Download (232.05 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Windows Scanner Driver Download (37.69 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x